Sunday, March 23, 2014

5 Reasons Why Your Chiropractor Love’s Spring


I love spring. It’s one of my favorite seasons mostly because it means that it’s getting a little warmer! The fact that immediately following spring is summer, gives even more hope for anyone who has to deal with snow.  Winter this year seems to be lasting forever in most areas of the US, but knowing that today (March 20th) marks the official FIRST day of spring makes the day a little better.
Here are some reasons why I love spring:
First: There is nothing better then seeing spring come alive. Fresh, new flowers and green all around can make almost anyone crack a smile. It’s like everything is new!!
Second: The sound of birds singing a tune is like my own radio outside my window. Free music, I’ll take it.
Third: Spring-cleaning means freshness in the home. Declutter, dust and get rid of any sign of clutter from being inside from the winter months.  The perfect time to get my organized!
Fourth: Spring Training and baseball begins!! I mean home opener, sunshine and friends. What could be better than some rest and relaxation, heck it great for the entire family!
Fifth: Spring Break!!!!  Those of you with kids and especially all our teacher friends you know what I mean…Enough Said.
Dr. Matthew Fiebelkorn is a Stillwater Chiropractor who teaches, speaks, and writes about wellness and health issues for adults and children and on improving their quality of life through healthier lifestyle choices.  For more information on Dr. Fiebelkorn, visit his web site. Or Call Today (651)300-0150!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors